Date(s) - October 1, 2020 - October 2, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Calabogie Motorsports Park
Track/Location: Calabogie Motorsports Park (CMP), Calabogie, ON, near Ottawa. Designed by Allan Wilson and opened in 2006. Twenty turns, 5.05km (3.05mi), blind corners, elevation changes, and high tech asphalt make this track a must-drive. Track provider is CMP.
Event Dates: October 1 & 2, 2020 (Thursday & Friday)
Special: Canadian Endurance Racing, Lucky Dog Racing Canada is running a 15-hour race over October 3 & 4th at CMP. Please advise us if you would like to be one of five of our drivers
Event Format: 2-Day event; open format (Intermediate and/or Advanced drivers only); 6 hours of track time /day. Passing anywhere with a point. Coaching and track car rental packages available at additional cost. STRONGLY suggest that all first-time CMP drivers opt for one of our coaching programs. All drivers will have FUN
Package Inclusions: Pre-departure briefing/update including equipment requirements; general event logistics support; convoy support if you travel with us; alternate route travel options
Meals: Bag lunch available on request at extra cost. Must be booked ahead of event
Track Car Rentals: Track prepared Mustangs available on request. Book early
On-Site Accommodation: Some units available on request. Again, book early
Special price is $475+HST ($536.75) / day
Payment in advance by interac e-transfer or cheque to DriveTeq
Coaching Programs: All drivers benefit from coaching. Choose the level of coaching that will better your CMP experience –
- One-to-one in-car (w/masks) private coaching – $300+HST ($339)
- Half day (morning) (w/masks) – $200+HST ($226)
Exclusions: Generally anything not included is excluded. More specifically, your gas, equipment transport, personal transportation, accommodation and meals at and on the way to and from the track. DriveTeq will assist with accommodation
- Helmets (Snell 2010, later) for all drivers, mandatory
- Noise restriction in effect – not to exceed 92dBA measured at a distance of 15 meters
- We provide an experience/adventure program
- We employ consistent professional coaching techniques and curriculum. We add to your safety at the track and WE HAVE FUN!
- At bottom of this page, select your run-group and complete the Booking process
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque)
- Payment will complete the registration process
Important Notes: Unpaid or partially paid applicants are subject to cancellation without notice
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection STRONGLY SUGGESTED prior to event
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. PROFESSIONALLY OPERATED, TERRIFIC DAYS, GREAT FUN !
Bookings are closed for this event.