Date(s) - May 30, 2018
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Course/Location: Based at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello in the heart of Quebec’s Laurentian Mountains on the Ottawa River. The Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience is operated at the Kanauk Nature Resort, a private 65,000 acre wilderness park just 15 minutes away. The rugged and challenging terrain make this an ideal setting for learning new skills behind the wheel of a Land Rover (LR). While some drivers are thrilled by the sensation of speed and g-forces, this Off-Road Driving Experience will equally thrill by it ruggedness, refined power, wild angles, and challenging nature at speeds sometimes at a walking pace.
Event Date: May 30, 2018 (Wednesday).
Program Limit: 12 drivers.
Consideration: LR Experience at Montebello is on the way to our 2-day LeCircuit Mont-Tremblant event, May 31 – June 1, 2018.
Video from 2017 Event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iuZm3VaSl8&t=13s
Event Format: 1/2-Day event; 2 drivers to 1 coach per Land Rover; program for first-time to experienced off-road drivers; 3 hours of shared course time /driver. Experience designed to increase off-road knowledge and abilities. Off-road obstacles including ascents, descents, side-tilts, log crossings, creek crossings and rock crawls. Lessons learned, the team will test their new skills on more difficult open terrain including hills, descents, wooded trails, rocks and water. All drivers will have FUN.
Hospitality: Water only. Please eat before the event.
- Suggest drivers wear comfortable clothing and hiking boots.
- A valid driver’s license is required for all drivers.
- All participants must sign a Land Rover Experience Driving School release form.
- An instructor accompanies each and every vehicle—the instructor sits in the front of the vehicle (driver’s seat when demonstrating, passenger’s front seat when instructing).
- Passengers are no additional charge and subject to space availability.
Vehicles: Drive Land Rover’s latest vehicles.
Cost: $450 (plus HST=$508.50). Payment in advance by interac e-transfer or cheque to DriveTeq.
- At bottom of his page, complete BOOKING process to register.
- Follow with payment to DriveTeq by interac e-transfer.
- Leave a comment below to advise experience level.
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. PROFESSIONALLY OPERATED, TERRIFIC DAYS, GREAT FUN !
Bookings are closed for this event.