Date(s) - September 21, 2019 - September 22, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Track/Location: Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant (LCMT), Mont-Tremblant, PQ. One of the three original F1 road courses in North America. The track, apres-track activities, and luxury condos make this the perfect family get-a-way with lots of local activities offered. Track provider is DriveTeq. Please note the noise restriction written below.
Event Date: September 21 (Saturday) and/or September 22 (Sunday), 2019.
Additional – September 20 (Friday) @ the Land Rover Experience, Montebello. Afternoon program.
Event Format: 1 or 2-Day event; 2-group format (Novice/Intermediate, Intermediate/Advanced) each day; 3.5+hours of track time /day/group. Clearly defined driving etiquette and rules properly implemented to facilitate maximum enjoyment at each level. Novice track and new LCMT drivers welcome. Coaching packages available at additional cost. STRONGLY suggest that all first-time LCMT drivers opt for one of our coaching programs. All drivers will have FUN.
Noise Restriction: Vehicles absolutely not to exceed 92dBA measured at a distance of 15 meters. Strictly enforced.
Travel Info: Preferred route from GTA is through Ottawa. Drive is approximately 5.5 to 6.0 hours.
Track Cost: $1000+HST ($1130) each day. Payment in advance by interac e-transfer or cheque to DriveTeq. See discounts below for early payment and multiple day commitment.
Discounts for 2-day commitment by following date:
- Payment received by December 31, 2018 – cost is $1500+HST ($1356)
- Payment received by February 28, 2019 – cost is $1650+HST ($1864.50)
- Payment received 2 weeks prior to the event – cost is $1800+HST ($2034)
Coaching Programs: All drivers benefit from coaching. Choose the level of coaching that will better your LCMT experience, all per day –
Level 1 – One-to-one in-car private coaching – $600+HST ($678)
Level 2 – Two-to-one in-car semi-private coaching – $350+HST ($395.50) each
Level 3 – Four-to-one in-car group coaching – $200 each+HST ($226) each
Additional Info: We provide an experience/adventure program. We employ consistent professional coaching techniques and curriculum. We add to your safety at the track and WE HAVE FUN!
Exclusions: Generally anything not included is excluded. More specifically, your gas, equipment transport, personal transportation, accommodation and meals at and on the way to and from the track. DriveTeq will assist with accommodation.
- Helmets (Snell 2010, later) for all drivers, mandatory
- Noise restriction in effect – not to exceed 92dBA measured at a distance of 15 meters
- Option of hospitality, accommodation, and vehicle transport
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment will complete the registration process.
Important Notes: 1. Early payment discounts will only be honoured if the funds are received by DriveTeq within the payment window noted above; and, 2. Unpaid or partially paid applicants are subject to cancellation without notice.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection STRONGLY SUGGESTED prior to event
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. PROFESSIONALLY OPERATED, TERRIFIC DAYS, GREAT FUN !