Date(s) - September 18, 2021 - September 19, 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Special Note: DriveTeq’s standard operating practices have been or might be modified as restrictions change as a result of COVID-19. We have successfully operated track events in 2020 using our common sense pandemic protocols and will operate in 2021 with the utmost of care and caution.
Track/Location: Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant (LCMT), Mont-Tremblant, PQ. One of the three original Formula 1 road courses in North America. The track with its challenging elevation changes, fast blind corners, technical elements and long straights make this one of our favourites. Numerous apres-track activities and luxury condos make this the perfect boutique family get-a-way. Track provider is DriveTeq.
Event Date: September 18 (Saturday) and/or September 19 (Sunday), 2021.
Additional – September 17 (Friday) @ the Land Rover Experience, Montebello. Afternoon program. TBC
Event Format: 1 or 2-Day event; 2-group format (Novice/Intermediate, Intermediate/Advanced) each day; 3.5+hours of track time /day/group. Clearly defined driving etiquette and rules properly implemented to facilitate maximum enjoyment at each level. Novice track and new LCMT drivers welcome. Coaching packages available at additional cost. STRONGLY suggest that all first-time LCMT drivers opt for one of our coaching programs. All drivers will have FUN.
Noise Restriction: Vehicles may not to exceed 92dBA measured at a distance of 15 meters. Strictly enforced. If you have any question, please contact us to discuss. Don’t let this manageable, technical issue impede your visit and drive of one of North America’s greatest tracks in a spectacular family environment.
Travel Info: Preferred route from GTA is through Ottawa. Drive is approximately 5.5 to 6.0 hours.
Track Cost: $850+HST ($960.50) for each day. Payment in advance by interac e-transfer or cheque to DriveTeq.
Early Payment Multi-Day Discounts:
- Payment received by February 28, 2021 – $1350+HST ($1525.50)
- Payment received 2 weeks prior to event – $1500+HST ($1695.00)
Coaching Programs: All drivers benefit from coaching. Choose the level of coaching that will better your LCMT experience, all per day –
Level 1 – One-to-one in-car private coaching – $600+HST ($678)
Level 2 – Two-to-one in-car semi-private coaching – $350+HST ($395.50) each
Level 3 – Four-to-one in-car group coaching – $200 each+HST ($226) each
Additional Info: We provide an experience/adventure program. We employ consistent professional coaching techniques and curriculum. We add to your safety at the track and WE HAVE FUN!
Exclusions: Generally anything not included is excluded. More specifically, your gas, equipment transport, personal transportation, accommodation and meals at and on the way to and from the track. DriveTeq will assist with accommodation.
- Helmets (Snell 2010, later) for all drivers, mandatory
- Noise restriction in effect – not to exceed 92dBA measured at a distance of 15 meters. Down-turned tail pipes have been very effect in combating excessive noise – contact us
- Option of hospitality, accommodation, vehicle transport and private plane
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment will complete the registration process.
- Early payment discounts will only be honoured if the funds are received by DriveTeq within the payment window noted above; and,
- Unpaid or partially paid applicants are subject to cancellation without notice.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection STRONGLY SUGGESTED prior to event;
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other; event is operated rain or shine
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. PROFESSIONALLY OPERATED, TERRIFIC DAYS, GREAT FUN !