Date(s) - June 14, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport)
Track/Location: Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, Grand Prix Course (GP), (Mosport), Bowmanville, ON. Mosport is the fastest track in North America and third in the world. It has ten challenging and thrilling corners, six of which are blind. Let us help you safely enjoy your vehicle with other like-minded drivers. Track provider is DriveTeq.
Event Date: June 14, 2023 (Wednesday), second of a 2-day event
Option: All drivers can add the previous day (June 13)
DriveTeq GP Event Dates (13): April 28, May 12, May 30*, June 13, June 14*, June 26, July 11, July 25, August 8, August 22*, September 11, September 26, October 6
DriveTeq DDT Event Dates (2): April 23*, June 18*
* denotes “Specialty”:
- Two (2) Group Intermediate/Advanced event; or
- Three (3) Group driver education/Group 133 sprint race series race event
- For details, please visit specific event date information page in our schedule
Event Format: 1-Day event; 2 group format (SOLO Intermediate 2 and Advanced); lots & lots of track time/day. Controlled passing in designated areas with a signal/point-by. Program designed for SOLO drivers to maximize their track time.
- Track Intermediate 2 Program – Solo (Independent) Study; Developing Critical Car Control Skills
- Set personal goals with an option to discuss implementation milestones with a coach;
- Lots of track time with like drivers;
- Practise advanced driving techniques like visual vectoring, multi-input steering, G. loading, trail-steering, transitioning, heel & toe shifting, and driving in traffic and be mindful of the concepts of situational awareness and mechanical sympathy.
- Track Advanced Program – Solo (Independent) Study; Highly Developed Critical Car Control Skills
- High-functioning exceptionally experienced track drivers that are training to maximize the many cognitive and physical skills of inter-active track driving;
- Lots of track time with like drivers.
Regular Cost: $725+HST ($819.25). Payment in advance by interac e-transfer or cheque to DriveTeq.
- No refund due to weather or mechanical issues. Event is operated rain or shine;
- Helmets (Snell 2015, later) for Intermediate SOLO and Advanced, mandatory. Helmet w/ balaclava rental – $40+HST ($45.20). Please reserve and send an interac e-transfer to [email protected] not less than 48 hours in advance;
- Lunch and water provided for all drivers. Additional lunches for non-driving participants will be charged $35+HST ($39.55) each and MUST be booked and paid 48 hours in advance. Please email the guests first and last name and send an interac e-transfer to [email protected]
- No passengers without prior approval;
- No minors without prior approval;
- Anatomy of a DriveTeq DE track day, click https://driveteq.ca/2015/03/anatomy-of-a-driveteq-driver-education-track-day/
- Preparing for a DriveTeq track day, click https://driveteq.ca/2018/02/preparing-for-a-driveteq-local-track-day/
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment will complete the registration process.
- Early payment discounts will only be honoured if the funds are received by DriveTeq within the payment window noted above; and,
- Unpaid or partially paid applicants are subject to cancellation without notice.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection STRONGLY SUGGESTED prior to event;
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other; event is operated rain or shine
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. PROFESSIONALLY OPERATED, EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, HUGE FUN !
Log in if you already have an account with us.
I’m an instructor with Niagara Region and Trackmaster. First time at Mosport.
Thanks for registering for our 2-day event. We will place you in our Intermediate 2 group to start on June 13th and you can move up when you are ready.
You can mail a cheque for either $1525.50 CAD or $1160 USD to the following:
3 Fairway Road
Expect a final note from us a week before the event. Feel free to call or email if you have any further quesitons.