Date(s) - June 15, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
COVID-19: DriveTeq will meet all provincial, municipal, and venue regulations/restrictions re COVID-19 at the time of the event. Notice of such regulations/restrictions will be by a driver confirmation email about a week prior to every event. Stay safe.
Track/Location: Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, Grand Prix Course (GP), (Mosport), Bowmanville, ON. Mosport is the fastest track in North America and third in the world. It has ten challenging and thrilling corners, six of which are blind. Let us help you safely enjoy your vehicle with other like-minded drivers. Track provider is DriveTeq.
Event Date: June 15, 2022 (Wednesday), second of a 2-day event
Option: All drivers can add the previous day (June 14). All drivers for the 2-day event will be treated to our famous DriveTeq BBQ on Tuesday night.
DriveTeq GP Event Dates (15): April 29, May 5*, May 13*, May 31, June 14, June 15*, June 27, July 11, July 26, August 16, August 29, September 12, September 26, October 6, October 17
DriveTeq DDT Event Dates (4): April 24, May 6, June 19, August 28*
* denotes “Specialty”:
- Two (2) Group Intermediate/Advanced event; or
- Three (3) Group driver education/Group 133 sprint race series race event
- For details, please visit specific event date information page in our schedule
Event Format: 1-Day event; 2 group format (SOLO Intermediate 2 and Advanced); lots & lots of track time/day. Controlled passing in designated areas with a signal/point-by. Program designed for SOLO drivers to maximize their track time.
- Track Intermediate 2 Program – Solo (Independent) Study; Developing Critical Car Control Skills
- Set personal goals with an option to discuss implementation milestones with a coach;
- Lots of track time with like drivers;
- Practise advanced driving techniques like visual vectoring, multi-input steering, G. loading, trail-steering, transitioning, heel & toe shifting, and driving in traffic and be mindful of the concepts of situational awareness and mechanical sympathy.
- Track Advanced Program – Solo (Independent) Study; Highly Developed Critical Car Control Skills
- High-functioning exceptionally experienced track drivers that are training to maximize the many cognitive and physical skills of inter-active track driving;
- Lots of track time with like drivers.
Regular Cost: $700+HST ($791.00). Payment in advance by interac e-transfer or cheque to DriveTeq.
Early Payment Discounts:
- Payment received by February 28, 2022 – $600+HST ($678.00)
- Payment received 2 weeks prior to event – $650+HST ($734.50)
* To be used in 2022
- Helmets (Snell 2015, later) for Intermediate and Advanced, mandatory. Helmet rental – $30+HST ($33.90). Please reserve and pay by interact e-transfer not less than 48 hours in advance;
- Professional coaching for additional cost can be reserved in advance;
- Lunch and water provided for all drivers. Guests dependent on COVID-19 threat at time of event. If allowed, please reserve and pay by interact e-transfer not less than 48 hours in advance;
- Anatomy of a DriveTeq DE track day, click https://driveteq.ca/2015/03/anatomy-of-a-driveteq-driver-education-track-day/
- Preparing for a DriveTeq track day, click https://driveteq.ca/2018/02/preparing-for-a-driveteq-local-track-day/
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment will complete the registration process.
- Early payment discounts will only be honoured if the funds are received by DriveTeq within the payment window noted above; and,
- Unpaid or partially paid applicants are subject to cancellation without notice.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection STRONGLY SUGGESTED prior to event;
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other; event is operated rain or shine
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. PROFESSIONALLY OPERATED, EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, HUGE FUN !