Date(s) - February 3, 2023
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Pinestone Resort & Conference Centre
DriveTeq will operate its Extreme Winter Driver Training event on the pond at the Pinestone Resort & Conference Centre, Haliburton, Ontario on Fridays and Saturdays each week, starting on Friday, January 20, 2023, until the end of February, weather permitting.
The training program designed to test and improve the skills of all drivers either in their OWN VEHICLES OR BETTER, in our low-cost automatic transmission, rear-wheel drive, heated, studded tire rentals on a low friction surface. This incredible experience to train on ice on a closed-road/(pond) course is designed to improve each driver’s car control skills and confidence to later utilize during the “fair-weather” season on wet and dry pavement. We help folks accomplish their driving goals with lots of seat time coupled with lower speed, lower grip fun, in a controlled environment. Participants can challenge themselves by driving to/at the limit of the vehicle’s grip while accelerating, braking, and cornering with other drivers in the most extreme winter conditions. Don’t miss out on this limited opportunity to practice with slippery conditions to build great driving skills, all while having incredible FUN.
Register now as there is only a limited number of places for each event day.
Have a group of 12 drivers and want your own event, contact us.
Date: February 3, 2023 (Friday)
Full List of Dates for Driver Training: January 20 & 21 (Friday & Saturday), each week, weather permitting, until February 25th. Other dates are available for private events. Stay tuned in the event we elect or are required to make changes or add dates!
Travel Info: Estimate 2.5 hours driving from GTA.
Event Format: 1-Day event; 2 group format (Novice/Intermediate and Intermediate/Advanced); est. 2 hours+ track time /day.
- Training/lapping for Novice, Intermediate and Advanced drivers.
- Optional half-day coaching geared to each individual. Focus on car control through vision, grip, car dynamics, braking, cornering and skid control.
- Optional full day or custom coaching program with specific objectives. Please contact us.
- Qualified lappers, $621.50 ($550+HST), pre-registered, $$734.50 ($650+HST), within 24 hours of the event if space
- Coaching (shared) $400+HST ($452), pre-registered
- Studded Ice Racer Rental: Lexus – rear-drive car, studded tires, auto tranny, 2-seats, heater box – $500+HST ($565.00) per driver
Accommodation: IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE CIRCUIT! – Recommend – Pinestone Resort & Conference Centre, 4252 County Road 21, Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0. Reservations at 705-457-1800 or email to Jen (email@example.com) quoting DriveTeq with check-in/checkout dates. Block reservation held until 6 days before the event. Cancellation up to 48 hours prior arrival, otherwise full payment taken. Check-in time is 4:00pm.
Dinner: We eat all of our meals in the Pinestone Resort dining room right next to the circuit. Please advise if you would like to be included in our dinner reservation.
- Rental cars, additional terms and conditions will apply;
- No refund due to weather or mechanical issues. Event will be operated ice, snow, rain and/or shine;
- Please advise if coming from further than 3 hours or flying from outside Greater Toronto;
- All meals are the responsibility of the driver. See dinner recommendation above;
- Accommodation is the responsibility of the driver. See recommendation above.
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment will complete the registration process.
Please call Gerry at 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730 for more information.
Log in if you already have an account with us.