Date(s) - August 31, 2022 - September 1, 2022
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Watkins Glen International
Track/Location: Watkins Glen International, (WGI) Watkins Glen, NY– home of the US Grand Prix Formula 1 for 20 years. Host is Murry Track Days.
Event Dates: August 31 – September 1, 2022 (Wednesday & Thursday). Space is very limited.
Package Inclusions: Shared coaching by one of our professional coaches; accommodation on Tuesday & Wednesday nights; snacks & drinks; Pre-departure briefing/update including equipment requirements; general logistics support; convoy support if you travel with us; alternate route travel options.
Additional Info: We provide an experience/adventure program. We employ consistent professional coaching techniques and curriculum. We add to your safety at the track and WE HAVE FUN!
Travel Info: Our convoy to The Glen will depart before noon on August 30th to drive the 5.0-5.5 hours from the GTA. You may leave later in the day if so inclined. The drive to Watkins Glen, NY is easy.
Event Format: 2-Day event; open track, mandatory point by in corners.
Accommodation: Subject to availability at the time of your booking.
- Gold – Event, accommodation, shared garages, 2-days shared coaching, snacks & water – $3500
- Silver – Event, accommodation, shared garages, 1-days shared coaching, snacks & water – $3000
- Bronze – Event, accommodation, shared garages, 0-days shared coaching, snacks & water – $2500
Payment by interact e-transfer or cheque.
Exclusions: Generally anything not included is excluded. More specifically, your gas, equipment transport, personal transportation, and meals.
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment to DriveTeq will complete the registration process.
Terms & Conditions:
- There will be no technical inspection at DMTD events. Each participant will bear sole responsibility for vehicle preparation, maintenance and safety.
- All vehicles will have legible, contrasting numbers. Numbers no less than 10 inches high will be displayed on left and right sides and numbers no less than 6 inches high will be displayed on a vertical surface on the back of the vehicle.
- Drivers and passengers will have equal restraints.
- SNELL/Current helmets are mandatory. HANS devices, fireproof clothing, shoes and gloves are recommended.
- Roll cages/roll bars and on-board fire suppression systems are recommended.
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other.
Further questions about the adventure and to book, please contact Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick at 416 938-2730. YOU WILL HAVE FUN!
Bookings are closed for this event.