Date(s) - May 2, 2018 - May 3, 2018
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
Watkins Glen International
Track/Location: Watkins Glen International, (WGI) Watkins Glen, NY– home of the US Grand Prix Formula 1 for 20 years. Host is the Ferrari Club of America, Empire State Region.
Event Dates: May 2-3 (Wednesday & Thursday).
Package Inclusions: One-on-one coaching by one of our professional coaches; Accommodation on Tuesday & Wednesday nights; Snacks & drinks; Pre-departure briefing/update including equipment requirements; general logistics support; convoy support if you travel with us; alternate route travel options. Use of garage space for $75USD on first come first served basis..
Additional Info: We provide an experience/adventure program. We employ consistent professional coaching techniques and curriculum. We add to your safety at the track and WE HAVE FUN!
Travel Info: Our convoy to The Glen will depart before noon on May 1st to drive the 5.0-5.5 hours from the GTA. You may leave later in the day on May 1st if you are so inclined. The drive to Watkins Glen, NY is easy.
Event Format: 2-Day event; 3 Run Group (Novice-white; Intermediate-blue; and Advanced/Race Prepared Cars-red). Three plus hours of track time/day. Rick Morelli and Gerry Low will assist you in selecting the appropriate grouping with your one-on-one coach.
Accommodation: Subject to availability at the time of your booking, we will coordinate a room for you either at the Falls Hotel or the premium Harbor Hotel on Lake Seneca depending on your wish. Both hotels are approximately 10 minutes from Watkins Glen International.
- DriveTeq Cost –
- Harbor Hotel – $2450 + HST; or
- Falls Hotel – $1950 + HST
- Track Provider Cost – USD$860
- Garage Cost – USD$75
Exclusions: Generally anything not included is excluded. More specifically, your gas, equipment transport, personal transportation, accommodation and meals on the way to and from the track.
- Register with Ferrari ESR by downloading and completing the form and submitting a payment of USD$860 for the track plus USD$75 for a garage to Bob Coates at FCA ESR (i.e. Ferrari Club of America Empire State Region). Please mark the top of the registration form with “DriveTeq” so Bob can group the DriveTeq drivers together. Confirm submission of the registration form and payment to FCA ESR to DriveTeq.
- Please provide a $1000 non-refundable deposit to DriveTeq by interac or cheque.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection required and dated 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Balance of cost payable prior to departure of Road Trip.
- No refund on balance of cost following our departure of Road Trip.
Further questions about the adventure and to book, please contact Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick at 416 938-2730. YOU WILL HAVE FUN!