Date(s) - June 23, 2022 - June 24, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Calabogie Motorsports Park
COVID-19: DriveTeq will meet all provincial, municipal, and venue regulations/restrictions re COVID-19 at the time of the event. Notice of such regulations/restrictions will be by a driver confirmation email about a week prior to every event. Stay safe.
Track/Location: Calabogie Motorsports Park (CMP), Calabogie, ON, near Ottawa. Designed by Allan Wilson and opened in 2006. Twenty turns, 5.05km (3.05mi), blind corners, elevation changes, and high tech asphalt make this track a must-drive. Track provider is Calabogie Motorsports Park (CMP).
Event Dates: June 23 & 24, 2022 (Thursday & Friday)
Special: Canadian endurance racing series, Lucky Dog Racing Canada, is running a 15-hour race over June 25 & 26 at CMP. DriveTeq will enter 1 or more teams in one of our BMW 1 Series racers. Please advise us if you would like to be one of our five arrive & drive racers. Advance preparation required for newcomers
Event Format: 2-Day event; 2-group format (Novice/Intermediate & Intermediate/Advanced drivers); 3 hours of track time/day. Passing in designated areas with a signal (point). Coaching and track car rental packages available at additional cost. STRONGLY suggest that all first-time CMP drivers opt for one of our coaching programs. All drivers will have FUN
Package Inclusions: Pre-departure briefing/update including equipment requirements; general event logistics support; convoy support if you travel with us; alternate route travel options
Meals: Bag lunch available on request at extra cost. Must be booked ahead of event
Track Car Rentals: Track prepared Mustangs available on request. Book early
On-Site Accommodation: Some units available on request to us. Book early
Track Cost: Price is $375+HST ($423.75) / day
Payment in advance by interac e-transfer or cheque to DriveTeq
Coaching Programs: All drivers benefit from coaching. Choose the level of coaching that will better your CMP experience –
- One-to-one in-car (w/masks) private coaching – $325+HST ($367.25)
- Half day (morning) (w/masks) – $250+HST ($282.50)
Accommodation: All within 15 minutes of the track, please book now:
- The Calabogie Peaks (larger/ski resort): https://www.calabogie.com/hotel/rooms/
- Calabogie Highlands: (golf course): https://calabogiehighlandsgolfresort.com/villa-resort-suites/
- The Calabogie Lodge: https://calabogielodge.com/
- The Library (smaller): https://calabogiehighlandsgolfresort.com/the-library-guest-house/
- Jockos: https://www.jockosbeach.com/
Exclusions: Generally anything not included is excluded. More specifically, your gas, equipment transport, personal transportation, accommodation and meals at and on the way to and from the track. DriveTeq can help/guide with accommodation choices
- Helmets (Snell 2015, later) for all drivers, mandatory
- Noise restriction in effect and tested on site – not to exceed 92dBA measured at a distance of 15 meters
- We provide an experience/adventure program
- We employ consistent professional coaching techniques and curriculum. We add to your safety at the track and WE HAVE FUN!
- At bottom of this page, select your run-group and complete the Booking process
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque)
- Payment will complete the registration process
Important Notes: Unpaid or partially paid applicants are subject to cancellation without notice
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection STRONGLY SUGGESTED prior to event
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. PROFESSIONALLY OPERATED, TERRIFIC DAYS, GREAT FUN !
Bookings are closed for this event.