Date(s) - October 27, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Special Note: Open to SOLO Intermediate and Advanced drivers. Two run groups, alternating every 30 minutes. Unlike our regular season, Novices drivers will not be accepted. Intermediate drivers that needed some guidance will have to hire one of our personal coaches for the event. Join us.
Track/Location: CTMP (Mosport), Bowmanville, ON – Grand Prix (Big Track). Track day provider is DriveTeq. This post-season event is dependent on your commitment and a promising dry weather forecast
Event Date: October 27, 2023 (Friday)
Planned Event Format: 1-Day event; 2-group format (Intermediate, Advanced); 3.0 ++ hours of track time /day. Clearly defined driving etiquette and rules properly implemented to facilitate maximum enjoyment at each level. In-car coaching available for additional fee. All drivers will have FUN
Commitment: We need enough drivers to commit to the day by registering and e-transferring payment. Help us by promoting our days. We reserve the right to cancel the day due to insufficient commitment
Weather Promise: We want to extend the “fair-weather” driving into the post-season. If we have enough drivers to operate the day at 48 hours before the event, and if the weather forecast is calling for a lower to no probability of, or limited precipitation, we will hold the day. If we cancel the day and you do not want to drive in the next (if any) day before the snow flies, we will return your fee by e-transfer
- Registration 8:00-8:20am; drivers’ meeting 8:30am; start at 9:00am
- Lunch from 12:00-1:00pm
- End at 5:00pm
- Lunch & water provided for drivers
- Tow Truck
Cost: Price is $700+HST ($791). Payment in advance by interac e-transfer or cheque to DriveTeq
- Lunch and water provided for all drivers. Additional lunches for non-driving participants will be charged $20+HST ($22.60) each and MUST be booked and paid 48 hours in advance. Please email the first and last name of any non-driving participants and send the interac e-transfer to [email protected]
- Helmets (Snell 2015, later) for Intermediate and Advanced, mandatory. Helmet rental – $40+HST ($45.20). Please reserve and pay by interact e-transfer in advance;
- No passengers without prior approval
- No minors permitted on site without prior approval
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment will complete the registration process.
- Early payment discounts will only be honoured if the funds are received by DriveTeq within the payment window noted above; and,
- Unpaid or partially paid applicants are subject to cancellation without notice.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection STRONGLY SUGGESTED prior to event;
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other; event is operated rain or shine
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. PROFESSIONALLY OPERATED, TERRIFIC DAYS, GREAT FUN !
Bookings are closed for this event.