Date(s) - May 29, 2019
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Course/Location: Based at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello in the heart of Quebec’s Laurentian Mountains on the Ottawa River. The Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience is operated at the Kanauk Nature Resort, a private 65,000 acre wilderness park just 15 minutes away. The rugged and challenging terrain make this an ideal setting for learning new skills behind the wheel of a Land Rover (LR). While some drivers are thrilled by the sensation of speed and g-forces, this Off-Road Driving Experience will equally thrill by it ruggedness, refined power, wild angles, and challenging nature at speeds sometimes at a walking pace.
Event Date: May 29, 2019 (Wednesday).
Program Limit: 12 drivers.
Consideration: LR Experience at Montebello is on the way to our 2-day LeCircuit Mont-Tremblant event, May 30/31, 2019.
Video from 2017 Event:
Event Format: 1/2-Day event; 2 drivers to 1 coach per Land Rover; program for first-time to experienced off-road drivers; 3 hours of shared course time /driver. Experience designed to increase off-road knowledge and abilities. Off-road obstacles including ascents, descents, side-tilts, log crossings, creek crossings and rock crawls. Lessons learned, the team will test their new skills on more difficult open terrain including hills, descents, wooded trails, rocks and water. All drivers will have FUN.
Hospitality: Water only. Please eat before the event.
- Suggest drivers wear comfortable clothing and hiking boots.
- A valid driver’s license is required for all drivers.
- All participants must sign a Land Rover Experience Driving School release form.
- An instructor accompanies each and every vehicle—the instructor sits in the front of the vehicle (driver’s seat when demonstrating, passenger’s front seat when instructing).
- Passengers are no additional charge and subject to space availability.
Vehicles: Drive Land Rover’s latest vehicles.
Cost: $450 (plus HST=$508.50). Payment in advance by interac e-transfer or cheque to DriveTeq.
- Payment received 2 weeks prior to the event – cost is $425+HST ($480.25)
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment will complete the registration process.
Important Notes: 1. Early payment discounts will only be honoured if the funds are received by DriveTeq within the payment window noted above; and, 2. Unpaid or partially paid applicants are subject to cancellation without notice.
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. PROFESSIONALLY OPERATED, TERRIFIC DAYS, GREAT FUN !