Date(s) - May 4, 2020 - May 7, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Team O'Neil Rally School
Event: Muddy Hell! Extreme Advanced “Loose Surface” Driver Training event at the renowned Team O’Neil Rally School in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire.
During January and February we offer “Icy Surface” Driver Training events. Now you have the opportunity of driving with more traction and much more speed by driving on a variety of surfaces (ie. loose gravel, dirt, mud, tears) – the next level of slipping and sliding. Whatever the surface, it’s going to get messy.
Program designed to advance your driving over 3 or 4 days to give you an incredible opportunity to improve your car control skills and confidence in order to become safer and better in every circumstance, all while having incredible FUN. Team O’Neil is home to over 50 roll-cage prepared vehicles with varying drive modes, veteran staff of professional instructors, and a purpose-built 583 acre mountain facility. The main driving areas include two 300’ diameter gravel skid pads and road courses consisting of 50+ different types and combinations of corners, as well as blind crests and junctions. Training begins on skid pad and slalom courses, as students progress they take the skills they have acquired and apply them to actual rally roads.
A truly unique experience unmatched anywhere in the world. This experience will further each driver’s knowledge and experience to later utilize during the “fair-weather” season on wet and dry pavement. We help folks accomplish their driving goals with tons of seat time coupled with lower speed, lower grip fun, in a controlled environment. Participants can challenge themselves by driving to/at the limit of the vehicle’s grip while accelerating, braking, and cornering with other drivers in the most extreme spring conditions. Don’t miss out on a limited opportunity to practice in ideal conditions to build great driving skills. This event is sold out. We are taking names of any additional participants should anyone cancel. Organized by Matt DiStefano & DriveTeq.
Date: May 4-7, 2020 (Monday-Thursday)
Event Format: 3 or 4-day event.
- 3-day, $4500 USD
- 4-day, $6000 USD
Accommodation: Recommend – Hampton Inn in Littleton, NH.
- Helmet for drivers mandatory;
- Front, rear and all-wheel drive vehicles provided. No damage fee;
- No refund due to weather or mechanical issues. Event will be operated ice, snow, rain and/or shine;
- All meals are the responsibility of the driver;
- Accommodation is the responsibility of the driver. See recommendation above.
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment will complete the registration process.
Put yourself on the wait list in the event that one of the drivers cancels by calling Gerry at 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730.