Date(s) - August 22, 2019 - August 23, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Calabogie Motorsports Park
Track/Location: Calabogie Motorsports Park (CMP), Calabogie, ON, near Ottawa. Designed by Allan Wilson and opened in 2006. Twenty turns, 5.05km (3.05mi), blind corners, elevation changes, and high tech asphalt make this track a must-drive. Track provider is CMP.
Event Dates: August 22 & 23, 2019 (Thursday & Friday)
Special: Canadian Endurance Racing, nee ChumpCar Canada is running a 16-hour race on August 24 & 25th at CMP. Please advise us if you would like to be one of four of our drivers.
Event Format: 2-Day event; 2-group format (Novice/Intermediate, Intermediate/Advanced); 3 hours of track time /day/group. Clearly defined driving etiquette and rules properly implemented to facilitate maximum enjoyment at each level. Novice track and new CMP drivers welcome. Coaching and track car rental packages available at additional cost. STRONGLY suggest that all first-time CMP drivers opt for one of our coaching programs. All drivers will have FUN.
Package Inclusions: Lunch and water; Pre-departure briefing/update including equipment requirements; general event logistics support; convoy support if you travel with us; alternate route travel options.
Track Car Rentals: Track prepared Mustangs available on request. Book early.
Special price is $375+HST per day=$423.75
Payment in advance by interac e-transfer or cheque to DriveTeq.
Coaching Programs: All drivers benefit from coaching. Choose the level of coaching that will better your CMP experience –
Level 1 – One-to-one in-car private coaching – $600+HST
Level 2 – Two-to-one in-car semi-private coaching – $350 each+HST
Level 3 – Four-to-one in-car group coaching – $200 each+HST
Exclusions: Generally anything not included is excluded. More specifically, your gas, equipment transport, personal transportation, accommodation and meals at and on the way to and from the track. DriveTeq will assist with accommodation.
- Helmets (Snell 2010, later) for all drivers, mandatory
- Noise restriction in effect – not to exceed 92dBA measured at a distance of 15 meters
- We provide an experience/adventure program
- We employ consistent professional coaching techniques and curriculum. We add to your safety at the track and WE HAVE FUN!
- At bottom of this page, select your run-group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment will complete the registration process.
Important Notes: Unpaid or partially paid applicants are subject to cancellation without notice.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection STRONGLY SUGGESTED prior to event
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. PROFESSIONALLY OPERATED, TERRIFIC DAYS, GREAT FUN !