Date(s) - February 10, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Event: Winter Advanced Driver Training Day at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park’s Driver Development Track (DDT). The day is designed to better every driver’s winter driving experience and improve their confidence. Explore the many hazards of winter driving – braking, cornering, lane change and skidding.
Date: February 10, 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 10am to 4 pm
1. Lapping for qualified drivers with formal track experience.
2. Novice Program includes the followings:
- Classroom Theory – understanding the fundamentals of car control;
- Supervised In-car Practise – experiencing car control and exploring your limits;
- Skills Focus – Vision, grip, car dynamics, braking, cornering and skid control.
3. Intermediate to Advanced Program includes the following:
- Review & discussion;
- Practise advanced driving techniques like visual vectoring, multi-input steering, trail-steering, transitioning.
- Qualified lappers, $350+HST ($395.50), pre-registered or $500+HST ($565) at gate
- Students, $500+HST ($565), pre-registered
- Bring your own gourmet lunch.
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment will complete the registration process.
Important Notes: 1. Early payment discounts will only be honoured if the funds are received by DriveTeq within the payment window noted above; and, 2. Unpaid or partially paid applicants are subject to cancellation without notice.
DriveTeq needs 10 participating drivers to hold each event. Bring a friend.
Please call Gerry at 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730 for more information.