Date(s) - November 3, 2022 - November 4, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Virginia International Raceway
Track/Location: Virginia International Raceway, Alton, VA. VIR is one of the great technical and fast track Road Trip destinations. It is a historic track that hosts several top races. It combines technical elements with high speed. Day 1 track is the fabled 6.76km (4.2mile) Grand Course (few ever get to experience the Grand Course layout) and Day 2 is the 5.26k (3.27mile) Full Course. The facilities are outstanding. Track provider is Track Daze. Space is limited.
Event Dates: November 3-4, 2022 (Thursday & Friday)
Package Inclusions: Shared coaching by one of our professional coaches; Accommodation is limited and will be on a first come, first secured basis; Shared accommodation (2) on Wednesday and Thursday nights; share of 6 trackside garages, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks; Pre-departure briefing/update including equipment requirements; general event logistics support; convoy support if you travel with us; alternate route travel options.
Additional Info: We provide an experience/adventure program. We employ consistent professional coaching techniques and curriculum. We add to your safety at the track and WE HAVE FUN!
Travel Info: Our convoy to VIR will normally depart in one or two waves. Most will depart on Tuesday, November 1 and split the journey over two days. Others can leave Toronto very early on November 2 and drive for approximately 12 hours covering approximately 1200kms.
Enclosed Vehicle Transport: Service provided by TFX International. Cost is $2500 per vehicle based on a payload of 6 vehicles. Drivers transporting via TFX will have to obtain a carnet customs document (think vehicle passport) to ensure trouble-free passage in both directions cross border. The application process for a carnet is online (you will need to create an account) – http://www.chamber.ca/carnet/how-to-apply-for-a-carnet/. (This process should be started 4 weeks in advance ideally. It can be done on an abridged basis but best not to make it exciting.)
Air Travel: Private plane for minimum 6 from Toronto, ON to Danville, VA, and return arranged on request. Danville is 20 minutes from the track. Closest commercial airports are Raleigh, VA and Greensboro, NC (both 1 hour, 20 minutes from the track).
Event Format: 2-Day event; 4 group format, novice, intermediate, advanced, and instructors. Four 30 minute sessions for each group per day.
- Gold – Event, shared accommodation (2), shared garages, 2-days shared coaching, 2 meals (breakfast & lunch)/day – $3500
- Silver – Event, shared accommodation (2), shared garages, 1-day shared coaching, 2 meals/day – $3000
- Bronze – Event, shared accommodation (2), shared garages, no coaching, 2 meals/day – $2500
Private accommodation, if available – add $350
Half-day tactical program – add $450
Payment by interact e-transfer or cheque.
Exclusions: Generally anything not included is excluded. More specifically, your gas, equipment transport, personal transportation, and dinners. Accommodation and meals on the way to and from the track including Friday night.
- At bottom of this page, select your appropriate driver training group and complete the Booking process;
- You will receive a “Booking Pending” email;
- On our approval, a “Booking Confirmed” email will be delivered with event details, total remittance amount, and payment instructions (interac e-transfer or cheque); and
- Payment to DriveTeq will complete the registration process.
Terms & Conditions:
- Track Daze General Event & Driving Rules
- Technical Inspection Form, required
- Medical Information Form, optional
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other.
Further questions, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. YOU WILL HAVE FUN!
Log in if you already have an account with us.